Friday, January 13, 2012

Intro


When I received an invitation from BRAZ-TESOL to take part in an online workshop offered through EVO 2012 I felt very excited and at the same time a bit uneasy.

I am aware I need to improve my abilities to use online tools and incorporate what is learned in my teaching practice. But as I am, should I say, a novice to all this, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to accomplish the various tasks.

But being a brave girl I've decided I would accept the challenge, so here I am, doing my best to develop these new skills.

I must say I've learned so much since the workshop started a few days ago, ideas are popping up in my head and I'm eager to putting them into practice when the new school year starts next February.

That's because I'm writing from Brazil, S. America, and we're on our summer vacation now.
By the way I've made an introduction of myself, which can be viewed at:













3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Regina,

    I'm glad you've been brave enough to join us in EVO. Wonderful to have more and more Brazilians in this wonderful Community of educators.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Carla! I will do my best to go in for all the required activities. I'm very happy to have joined this amazing group of teachers!

    ReplyDelete